Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Most Awesome Job Ever



Part of my motivation to move to Sweden (other than the opportunity to live in the same country as my husband, of course) was that I was offered an awesom job at a game development studio in Stockholm. My favourite thing about the job is definitely the company culture - I'm surrounded by very talented people and the company looks after us so well, you'd have a hard time believing we were at a job - free massages, buffet breakfasts, game rooms with pool and tennis tables.. there are so many perks, I don't know where to start!

It has been a great experience so far and it's absolutely stunning and I wanted to share some of the beautiful views that I pass by on my way to work.



 One of the beautiful architecture examples in a semi-circular park that I pass on the way to work.



 The view beside my office (taken on a lunch time walk).


The same view, but up on a higher ledge further back. The road that I work on is like the edge of a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.